Become or stay a member and benefit from participating in CercleS!
Staff of Language Centres that are full or associate members benefit from the following:
Networking / professional development:
- Participation in CercleS webinars
- Participation in CercleS conferences
- Participation in conferences of National Associations
- Participation in CercleS Focus Groups
- Participation in CercleS training sessions
- Participation in bottom-up exchange formats between members
- Possibility of having the CercleS logo printed on the NULTE certificate
- Access and possibility of contribution to LLHE journal
- Participation in projects with CercleS members
- Access to cooperation contracts between institutions/associations within CercleS (e.g., NULTE).
- Free access to the Language Learning in Higher Education (LLHE) online journal via the CercleS website
- 30% discount on all book publications of De Gruyter. Any orders from members should be sent to the CercleS General Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) and will be forwarded to De Gruyter.
- Conference fee reduction at CercleS Conferences
- Scholarships for CercleS conferences: €180 per person
- Focus groups: maximum amount of €1000 for accommodation costs of meetings
- National Associations: maximum amount of €500 per meeting with a clear link to CercleS