The Executive Committee of CercleS is made up of its President, Secretary General, Treasurer and the respective deputies.
The Executive is elected every four years by the Coordinating Committee. It manages the day-to-day running of the organisation and represents the organisation with respect to other associations.
It has, in particular, the following functions:
- judicial and extra-judicial representation of the Association
- coordination of the activities of the Association
- administration of the Association
- organisation of the Association’s international conferences in conjunction with local organising committees
- organisation of the Association’s meetings, colloquia, seminars and workshops
- responsibility for the Association’s publications
- support of the Association’s focus groups and projects.