The European Confederation of Language Centres in Higher Education invites you to the training programme
Aspire to Inspire
Management and Leadership Skills for HE Language Centre Managers
New dates to be announced
Please check our short and intensive leadership training and workshops!
NEW: Leadership Training programme
The Aspire to Inspire training programme is a CercleS initiative and is presented by CercleS members.
There is no private company involved.
Have you been appointed as a Language Centre manager?
Have you started your job as a Language Centre manager?
Have you worked as a Language Centre manager for a short period of time?
Have you been given complex managerial or co-ordinating responsibilities as unit head at a Language Centre?
Have you ever thought of improving your managerial and leadership skills?
This hands-on, research-based and self-reflective CercleS training programme will help you
to become a skilled leader and effective manager!
During the training, you will:
- develop managerial skills essential to run a Language Centre in Higher Education
- experience the collaborative and synergetic work of leaders
- be taught by highly qualified, experienced and dedicated international trainers
- participate in practice-oriented activities focused on inspiration for personal growth
By the end of the training, you will have:
- acquired the expertise necessary to realise your strategic goals
- improved and broadened your repertoire of managerial skills
- learnt practical tips to find your own identity as a leader
- developed the confidence to deal with difficult issues
- expanded your professional network
Our trainers are looking forward to working with you:
Robert Koch (DE) I Elisabeth Paliot (CH) I Libor Štěpánek (CZ) I Sabina Schaffner (CH)